Family Medicine providers meet family health care needs from newborn to grandparents. At Cornerstone Medicine we take pride in providing care to generations of families. Our goal is to provide quality, comprehensive care that allows your family to maintain its optimum health and well-being.
Internal Medicine providers attend to the health needs of the adult patient. Our team of providers offers a wealth of experience and expertise.
Pharmacy services - Memorial Pharmacy at Cornerstone provides quality, competitively priced medications and supplies and over-the-counter products (i.e. analgesics, cough & cold, etc). We contract with most insurance plans and our prices compare with most large chain pharmacies. (Your insurance benefits will determine your out-of-pocket expense.) Ask our staff about a no charge medication analysis and cost comparison. Memorial Pharmacy at Cornerstone is open 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. There is No additional fee for this service to Cornerstone patients.
Blood Pressure Clinic - Monday through Thursday, 9:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm, walk-in clinic -- no appointment is necessary.
Flu Shot Clinic - Cornerstone has a flu shot clinic every year in the fall, it will usually be an all-day clinic on a Saturday and every day the following week. It is a walk-in clinic with no appointment necessary.
Liver Clinic Providers are Tanda Ferguson, ARNP and Ahmed "Ed" El Sayed, Pharm.D. Call: 509-573-3819
Injection Clinic - Tuesday and Wednesday 7:00am - 4:00pm. Provides vaccination, therapeutic, and diagnostic injections.
In-clinic laboratory - Click on the link below
- EKG - standard cardiac recording
- 24 hour Holter monitor records
- 30-day cardiac event monitor
- Treadmill exercise xtress testing to assess heart attack risk and cardiac function
- Pulmonary function testing to diagnose and determine the severity of pulmonary disease such as asthma and COPD.
- Ankle-Brachial Index testing is a non-invasive way to assess your risk for peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound testing to monitor pregnancy and thyroid conditions